GimmeNow is a start-up founded in 2020, with the goal to define the future of shopping, right now. We are developing a suite of web and mobile applications to bridge the gap between traditional retail and ecommerce by providing a better and faster way to shop online and provide instant-gratification to consumers. We are seeking passionate individuals to partner with us as we embark on our journey through company development, launch and beyond.
As a Web and Cross-Platform Mobile (Flutter) Developer, you will develop comprehensive and world leading solutions on B2B and B2C eCommerce platforms. You will help establish the Cross-Platform Mobile solution and implementation throughout product lifecycles. You must have extensive experience with large-scale mobile application development based on AWS services. You must be proactive, a motivated self-starter – an instigator. You don’t wait for instructions, whilst thinking about how to help achieve goals, and you move faster than expected to do so. You are relentlessly resourceful with continuous improvement mindset and intellectually curious, teaching yourself what you need to know to deliver results.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, build and develop dynamic and responsive mobile applications using Flutter SDK and Dart programming language
- Leverage broad expertise in AWS and its range of services and deep understanding of approaches and disciplines such as Agile, DevOps, and Software / Solution Architecture in Android or iOS SDK / technologies to define and deliver core mobile application architecture
- Translate Sketch designs into high quality code
- Extending flutter module and flutter plugins
- Implement activity recognition plugin for Android and iOS
- Implement push notifications, analytics, crash reporting, and local data storage
- Extending MapBox SDK, embed interactive and customisable maps inside a Flutter widget
- Integrate Flutter to AWS Services, Lambda, API Gateway/AppSync,
- Elastic Search, SQS, SNS, RDS Aurora and Cognito
- Work with a team of backend developers, frontend developers, devops technicians, UX/UI designers and architect Produce quality technical designs in the implementation, enhancement and support, following
- AWS and DevOps best practices Work autonomously and take responsibility for assigned tasks
Licenses & Certifications
- AWS Certified Developer
- Android & iOS app development, web app development
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and self-driven individual to be a key contributor in a very fast-growing, high impact start-up, working with cutting edge technologies and being a part of passionate and talented foundation team with a strong culture of mutual respect, diversity, curiosity, and collaboration. Rewarding remuneration on offer.
GimmeNow is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. GimmeNow strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.